Sunday, May 31, 2009

Newest Project!

Before!



After!!
You know Jeff and I, we always have several home improvement projects. Here is our latest project. My mom came down yesterday and babysat the kids so that Jeff and I could paint all day. My one stipulation on painting the house was that we couldn't leave the front a mess for long. Jeff pressure washed the house a couple days before and we primed the bad areas Friday night so when we woke up Saturday morning we started in. We began at 7:00 in the morning and didn't stop until 9:00. We are tired and sore but don't you think it looks great?

5 comments:

Candi said...

Looks great! I love that you guys work so hard to make your house, a home. Makes you appreciate it that much more, I'm sure!

MommaArch said...

It looks great! Do you want to come do mine?

Kami P. said...

That looks so great Les. You guys have made that house so beautiful. I'd love to see "before" pictures of the house before you bought it next to your "after" pictures today. It'd wouldn't look like the same house.

Ashlee Scherer said...

It really does look good Les! Yeah!!!!! it's like you are in a whole new house now.

Good job.

Jamie Hyatt said...

Les, I love the color! I can't beleive you guys got it all done, I would have loved to help paint!!!