Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My Little Tom Boy!



Now it is official, Kaylee is forever changed by the zoo. Look what she brought home from Marj's (her babysitter) house yesterday. Rollie Pollies!! She had to have them by her bed when she slept last night. She can't understand why mom doesn't like them and won't let her play with them in the house. She has to stand outside before I will unscrew the lid. She even put grass in the cup today so that they would have something to eat. Maybe I should get her a pet?

3 comments:

Jamie Hyatt said...

Too funny, it is hard to imagine as I still think of her dressing up in her princess dresses and loving Barbie Princess, it's so good to have a variety of intrests. Talon is really growing, don't you love those little baby backpacks!

Jamie Hyatt said...

(Just thought I'd let you know that was me above)

MommaArch said...

So cute! I love her ear to ear grin.