Thursday, September 24, 2009

Remember Us?

Where did my Summer go. I apologize for not blogging. You have probably all given up hope on me but for those of you dedicated followers, I am going to post a summer overview.



Kaylee was in swimming and dance lessons this summer. She loved both of them. Now that fall has arrived she is doing preschool and gymnastics. I love her gymnastics class but she has decided she likes dance best and wants to go back. Six other moms and I are doing her preschool together. Kaylee goes on Tuesday and Thursday from 9:30-11:30. I will have to teach two weeks out of every twelve so that isn't bad. She was so excited on her first day and didn't even want me to come to the door with her. She is getting so big.


Talon is growing like a weed. He is pulling himself up and standing for a few seconds on his own. I can't believe it. He is 10 months old and we will be celebrating his first birthday before I know it. He does not like his high chair so I dug out a booster seat that Kaylee used and sit him up on our bar stools. He is loving sitting up there with the rest of us and enjoys meal time much better.

5 comments:

Ashlee Scherer said...

Well I'm proud of you. I can find time to check peoples blogs now and then but not post on my own.

Candi said...

Cutie pies! I can't wait to see each other soon! Hugs!:)

Kami P. said...

He is such a stud Les. Your kids are just precious.
Have you gotten your family pictures with Marie yet?

Jamie Hyatt said...

Les, Talon is soo big, I could hardly believe how much he has changed.

MommaArch said...

Wow Leslie, they are really growing up. So cute!!!